Travelling? We've got you covered!
If you get sick or injured
We'll provide cover for the ambulance, hospital and surgery while travelling overseas
If your personal belongings are lost or stolen
We'll cover the costs for luggage, cameras, clothes and more
If there are travel disruptions or cancellations
If you lose your passport, have an accident or the weather goes bananas, we’ll cover accommodation and travel expenses. And if you need to cancel your trip due to unforeseen circumstances, we’ll refund your prepaid flights and accommodation
If there’s an emergency
We're here on the phone 24/7 and ready to help
Please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for the full list of product features and benefits.
You can now travel your way
Whether it’s your first trip ever, your first trip this year, or you're travelling with children, you can now design your travel cover, your way:
There are four levels of cover to suit your needs and budget:
- Platinum: top-level cover with unlimited unexpected overseas hospital and medical costs, unlimited emergency expenses in certain circumstances and many other great benefits
- Premium: mid-level cover, including unlimited unexpected overseas hospital and medical costs and many other benefits
- Essentials: affordable basic cover that includes unlimited unexpected overseas hospital and medical costs
- Annual Multi-Trip: platinum level cover for multiple international trips within 12 months
When you’re travelling around Australia, you’ll enjoy your trip more knowing you have cover for:
- cancelled or rescheduled plans if due to unforeseen circumstances
- damaged or lost luggage and travel documents
- certain emergency expenses
- accidental death and disability in certain circumstances
If you’re heading on a cruise, we have optional cruise cover available for your grand voyage. You’ll get:
- cover for every country you visit - when you list each on your policy
- medical and emergency dental cover if you have an accident
- costs for returning home if it’s deemed medically necessary
- cover for cancelled or rescheduled extra activities and day trips
- replacement of certain items that are lost, stolen or damaged
Optional extra cover for valuables
If you’re taking important possessions with you, we’ll cover the replacement of items such as:
- ski and snowboarding gear
- golf clubs
Conditions apply to all cover types. Please see the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for full Terms and Conditions.
Get your travel cover today
To apply for a Travel Insurance quote, make an appointment to meet with us at your local Delphi Bank branch.
Alternatively, talk to us today about your travel plans on 1300 557 155 and we'll help you all along the way.
As the information on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs ('personal circumstances'), before acting on the information you should consider how appropriate it is having regard to your personal circumstances. You should obtain a copy of the PDS for this policy and consider it before making a decision about this product. Delphi Bank receives a commission based on a proportion of the product's premium. This amount is included in the amount you pay. Full details can be found in Delphi Bank's Financial Services Guide (FSG). All rates are subject to change.