Set or Change PIN
Your Personal Identification Number (PIN) is the most secure method of payment using your Delphi Bank Visa Debit Card.
To make payments safer and more convenient, all Australian issued credit and debit cards now only accept a PIN to authorise transactions at all point-of-sale (POS) terminals Australia-wide.
Your signature can no longer authorise card payments.
How does this impact me?
If you are a Delphi Bank Visa Debit Card holder and you do not use a PIN or if you can't remember one that was issued to you, please call or visit your local Delphi Bank branch.
Alternatively, you can reset your PIN via Online Banking. Once logged in, simply navigate to 'Manage Credentials', select 'Change Password', and follow the prompts.
Can I still pay-wave?
There will be no change to contactless (Visa payWave) transactions, online transactions or cash withdrawals at ATMs.
In what cases will a cardholder not have to use a PIN?
A PIN is not required for mail or telephone order transactions, or transactions conducted online.
PIN is only applicable when you are physically present at the POS terminal during the purchase or withdrawing cash at an ATM.
What if I am visiting Australia and don’t have a PIN?
Only in some circumstances such as when using a card issued from a bank overseas, will signature still be a valid form of verification.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card