What support is available to Delphi Bank customers? When will Government Economic Support payments be processed? What happens if I defer my loan repayments? Can my business borrow money at this time? What evidence will I need to prove my business been impacted by COVID-19? Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19? Are branches open? I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch? Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash? Worried about scams involving COVID-19? Is my money safe with Delphi Bank? Need more information on COVID-19?
How does Digital Acceptance work? How do I set up a Digital Signature? Can I complete the document on any device? Can I attach supporting documents to my digital form? How long can I access these documents for? How long will it take for my request to be actioned? How will I know if I have submitted the document correctly? I'm having trouble with the SMS code, what do I do? I didn't receive the email, what should I do? I accidentally deleted the email, what should I do? Where do I go for more help?Identification Documentation and Certification Guide
Don't have time to finish your Online Application now? Your session timed out - now what? We weren't able to authenticate you - what next? You've chosen not to sign your document - what now? You’ve now completed signing your document - what next? You've now exited your completed application document - what next?Not a Delphi Bank customer?
What is a direct debit? What is a recurring payment? On which accounts can I set up regular payments? How do I cancel a direct debit on my bank account? How do I cancel a recurring payment on my debit or credit card? Is there an easy way to keep track of my direct debits and other regular payments? What happens to my recurring payments when I get a new card?
Types of financial abuse Additional assistance Frequently asked questions Financial abuse enquiry formVulnerable Customer Support Deceased Estates Complaint and Dispute Resolution
If the loss, theft or misuse of your Visa Debit card occurs outside Australia, you or your Nominee must notify an organisation displaying the Visa sign and also then confirm the loss, theft or misuse of the card:
- International number +61 2 8299 9101 or priority paid mail as soon as possible; or
- By telephoning the Visa Card Hotline number for the country you are in, which you must obtain from us prior to your departure.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card