If the loss, theft or misuse of your Visa Debit card occurs outside Australia, you or your Nominee must notify an organisation displaying the Visa sign and also then confirm the loss, theft or misuse of the card:
- International number +61 2 8299 9101 or priority paid mail as soon as possible; or
- By telephoning the Visa Card Hotline number for the country you are in, which you must obtain from us prior to your departure.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card