Updating Account Details
You can easily update your account details online, including:
- Change of Name
- Change of Address
- Change of Contact Details
To update your account details, visit our Online Account Maintenance platform and scroll to view as 'Exisiting' customer.
Once you have selected 'Exisiting' customer, use the drop down to select 'Update exisiting account details' and follow the prompts.
To update your account details, you'll need personal identification such as a passport, driver's license or Medicare card. For more information on why we need to obtain identification information as part of any application, please view the Identification Documentation and Certification Guide.
After you update your account details, you will be contacted by your local Delphi Bank branch confirming your application has been successfully received.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card