Updating Account Details
You can easily update your account details online, including:
- Change of Name
- Change of Address
- Change of Contact Details
To update your account details, visit our Online Account Maintenance platform and scroll to view as 'Existing' customer.
Once you have selected 'Existing' customer, use the drop down to select 'Update existing account details' and follow the prompts.
To update your account details, you'll need personal identification such as a passport, driver's license or Medicare card. For more information on why we need to obtain identification information as part of any application, please view the Identification Documentation and Certification Guide.
After you update your account details, you will be contacted by your local Delphi Bank branch confirming your application has been successfully received.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card