Understanding Financial Abuse
Financial abuse occurs when one person manipulates another to control their finances and property without their consent. It can happen to anyone, no matter how old, or how much money they have.
We recognise that it may be difficult for you to seek assistance. If you feel you're in a financially abusive situation, please do not hesitate to speak to any member of our staff.
If you or someone close to you is in immediate danger, dial 000.
Learn more about how the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group can help:
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card