What is a recurring payment?
Recurring payments are regular payments from your credit card account or from your debit card. This is where you give your credit or debit card details (card number, expiry date and security code) to allow a merchant or supplier to charge your credit card regularly to pay for the services they provide you.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card