How do I cancel a direct debit on my bank account?
You can ask us to cancel your direct debit request and we will promptly do this.
You can provide this request in writing, by phone, via secure email in e-banking or by coming into one of our branches.
Once you have requested us to cancel your direct debit, you may also wish to contact the merchant to advise them that you are seeking to cancel your direct debit.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card