How do I cancel a direct debit on my bank account?
You can ask us to cancel your direct debit request and we will promptly do this.
You can provide this request in writing, by phone, via secure email in e-banking or by coming into one of our branches.
Once you have requested us to cancel your direct debit, you may also wish to contact the merchant to advise them that you are seeking to cancel your direct debit.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card