A regular payment is an agreement between a customer and a merchant to debit either a bank account or a card at a determined interval agreed by both parties. There are two types of regular payments - direct debit and recurring payment.
- What is a direct debit?
- What is a recurring payment?
- On which accounts can I set up regular payments?
- How do I cancel a direct debit on my bank account?
- How do I cancel a recurring payment on my debit or credit card?
- Is there an easy way to keep track of my direct debits and other regular payments?
- What happens to my recurring payments when I get a new card?
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card