At Delphi Bank, our priority is to ensure we provide a convenient and secure Online and Mobile Banking service to our customers at all times, that matches the highest industry standards.
We use a range of measures to protect your financial information, including providing you with your own unique customer ID number. For new Online Banking users, password set-up is completed through a one-time password (OTP) process, sent to your registered mobile device for extra security.
To add or pay to a new payee or biller, a secondary level of authentication is required to verify our customers’ identity.
A verification code is sent to your registered mobile number and once this code is entered into your Online Banking session, you can proceed with adding that payee or biller.
We will respond immediately if you have any security concerns. If there is ever an unauthorised transaction on your account, we will refund that amount in full if you have protected your customer ID number and password appropriately, and if you have observed our Online Banking Terms and Conditions.
Your contribution to security
There are also actions you can take to further improve Online Banking security:
- Never disclose your Customer ID number or password to anyone. We will never ask you for these details by email or over the telephone
- Make sure that your computer has current anti-virus and firewall software and keep these updated
- Never click on or open email attachments from people you don’t know
- Check for a padlock symbol, normally in the bottom right hand corner of your browser
- Never access Online Banking from a link in an email
- Don’t send your account or card details to anyone via email
- Never leave the computer unattended while you are logged into Online Banking – remember to log off when you finish your transactions
- Shred any personal information that you print off
- Avoid using computers in public places, such as libraries or internet cafes, for Online Banking
- Report any suspicious activity or transactions to us immediately by telephoning us
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card