IDCARE - is Australia and New Zealand’s National Identity and Cyber Security Support Service and provides free phone consultants and advice for the community.
Scamwatch – is run by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) and provides information to consumers and small businesses about how to recognise, avoid and report scams.
Stay Smart Online – is part of the Australian Cyber Security Centre and provides simple, easy to understand advice on how to protect yourself online as well as up-to-date information on the latest threats and how to respond.
ACCC Little Book of Scams – is an important tool for consumers and small businesses to learn about scams.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card