Business Financial Assistance
The SME COVID-19 3-month deferral and extension program ended on Thursday 30 September 2021, however we will continue to support our impacted Business Customers through our standard hardship provisions.
If you need financial help during a difficult time for your business, we continue to offer an assistance package that is considered case by case, based on the severity of the impact. This can include:
• Fees waived to restructure or consolidate loans
• Other fees waived or deferred
• No interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits
Contact your dedicated Relationship Manager, or call 1300 660 550 for assistance.
Federal Government Assistance:
Business Stimulus Package
The Federal Government is helping with a stimulus package for businesses. Please visit the Australian Government’s Treasury website to find out the latest information or speak with your accountant to find out if you qualify.
Loan repayments & tax liabilities
Managing cash flow during this pandemic is critical.
The ATO is also helping by allowing businesses to request deferrals on tax or BAS payments.
If you’re experiencing or anticipating cash flow issues, act now. Contact your dedicated Relationship Manager.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Debit Cards