Business Financial Assistance
If you need financial help during a difficult time for your business, we continue to offer an assistance package that is considered case by case, based on the severity of the impact. This can include:
• Fees waived to restructure or consolidate loans
• Other fees waived or deferred
• No interest rate reduction for early withdrawals on term deposits
Contact your dedicated Relationship Manager, or call 1300 660 550 for assistance.
For customers significantly impacted by current or recent COVID-19 restrictions, the new extended national support package now includes:
Business banking repayment deferrals
- Up to three-month repayment deferrals, with loan terms extended accordingly offered to all small business customers with business lending valued at less than $3 million and where the business has a turnover of less than $5 million.
- Customers applying for this support must be up to date in their repayments or have a repayment program arrangement in place.
- Customers with asset finance or overdraft products will be assessed on their personal circumstances.
Everyday banking support
- Fees and notice periods on Cash Deposit accounts waived for up to three months.
- Specialised targeted support for larger business customers.
Home loan support
- A range of support measures available for business customers, including month by month home loan deferrals.
Federal Government Assistance:
Business Stimulus Package
The Federal Government is helping with a stimulus package for businesses. Please visit the Australian Government’s Treasury website to find out the latest information or speak with your accountant to find out if you qualify.
Loan repayments & tax liabilities
Managing cash flow during this pandemic is critical.
The ATO is also helping by allowing businesses to request deferrals on tax or BAS payments.
If you’re experiencing or anticipating cash flow issues, act now. Contact your dedicated Relationship Manager.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card