Financial Difficulty Assistance
We understand there may be times when your personal circumstances change unexpectedly. Perhaps you have lost your job, suffered an illness, been affected by a natural disaster or are experiencing a temporary reduction in your income.
If you think you are, or will be unable to meet your debt obligations, please contact us as soon as possible:
- Telephone - 1300 660 550
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail - PO Box 309, Collins Street West, Melbourne VIC 8007
We will work with you to identify what arrangement options are available depending on your personal circumstances and financial situation, such as:
- Tailoring a payment arrangement
- Deferring or reducing loan repayments for a defined period of time
- Extending the loan term
- Capitalising loan arrears
Depending on your situation, we may be able to provide assistance quickly and efficiently over the phone. Alternatively, we may require evidence of financial difficulty and completion of a statement of financial position to assist us in considering your circumstances.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card