Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
Yes. For our bank, it’s business as usual.
We're proudly part of Bendigo Bank, Australia’s fifth biggest bank, and one of its most trusted brands. We're in a very strong position to keep your money safe. Our branches remain open and our staff remain dedicated to providing you with the products and services you want and expect.
Under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS), there is a cap of $250,000, guaranteed per person. This is the same for all Australian banks.
Visit our Financial Claims Scheme page for more information.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card