When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
The government’s economic support package consists of two payments of $750 for eligible recipients. You can expect to receive the first $750 deposited into your nominated myGov account between 31 March and mid-April 2020. The second payment will be deposited from 13 July 2020.
For more information, or to check your eligibility, visit the Department of Social Services website.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card