I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
Yes. We expect all customers in Melbourne, Victoria to be wearing a face covering upon entering our branches, unless lawful exception applies to you. Masks have also become compulsory for our team members in Melbourne, Victoria, unless they too have an exception.
Please be mindful that our team members are permitted to ask you to temporarily remove your face covering for identification purposes.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card