What is not changing at Delphi Bank?
Just as we have done for more than 20 years, we will continue to build meaningful, long-term relationships with you, your family, business, and community, and deliver a highly personalised service which understands and values our shared cultural experience, and strong community ties.
Customers can continue to access face-to-face banking at their local Delphi Bank branches across Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland, and maintain close contact with their current dedicated Delphi Bank Relationship Manager.
There will be no change to the way we currently support our local community groups, associations, and partners – our commitment to our customers and community is at the centre of our business, and this will continue. For any sponsorship application requests, please complete and submit your application online.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Debit Cards