What is changing at Delphi Bank?
In line with our strategy to further align with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank’s vision to be Australia’s bank of choice, we’re making some changes and improvements at Delphi Bank that will allow us to better serve our customers, and their banking needs.
All Delphi Bank customers will be transitioned from their current Delphi Bank products and services, to Bendigo Bank product and service equivalents. This includes online and mobile banking, cards, cheque books, passbooks, and statements – as well as terms and conditions which have been carefully considered to ensure they meet customers’ needs and expectations.
A copy of the applicable Bendigo Bank terms and conditions, and product and service migration booklets can be located via our Disclosure Documents page.
The changes will provide our customers with access to a wider range of products and services, and bring us closer to our Bendigo and Adelaide Bank family, which we have been proudly part of since 2012.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card