Complaint and Dispute Resolution
There are many ways to provide your feedback to us, whether it's a compliment, suggestion or complaint.
If you have a compliment or suggestion please provide further details via our customer enquiry form.
If you have a complaint related to the products or services provided by the Group, please contact us in the first instance, as any of our staff can assist you with the feedback:
We will ensure that all complaints are fully documented, investigated and resolved in a timely manner and we will keep you informed of the progress of your complaint. For more information on resolving a complaint, please see our Complaint & Dispute Resolution brochure.
If you are not satisfied with the response provided, you can refer your complaint to our Customer Feedback Team:
- Telephone - 1300 361 911 (+61 3 5485 7911) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email - email@example.com
- Mail - by completing the relevant Customer Feedback Form or sending a letter to us at Reply Paid 480, Bendigo, Vic, 3552
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by our Customer Feedback Team, you have the option of referring the matter to the Customer Advocate who will impartially assess your complaint, keep you informed of the progress and provide you with a response:
- Telephone – 1300 139 572 (+61 3 5485 7919) between 8:30am and 5:00pm Victorian time, weekdays
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail – write to Customer Advocate, Reply Paid 480, Bendigo VIC 3552
Alternatively (or following consideration by the Customer Advocate) you may refer your complaint directly to:
Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant to your circumstances expire.
If your complaint relates to how we handle your personal information you can also contact: