Identification Documentation and Certification Guide
Whether you're applying online or in branch, Delphi Bank needs to obtain identification information as part of any application as required by law, including ‘know your customer’ requirements under anti-money laundering and counter terrorism financing legislation.
Please view the Identification Documentation and Certification Guide for more information on what is deemed 'correct identification' and who is permitted to certify your documents.
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card