Digital Acceptance is the electronic processing and signing of documents. Your lender or branch will arrange for the documents to be sent to you electronically for you to digitally complete, accept and return. No need to send through the post!
- How does Digital Acceptance work?
- How do I set up a Digital Signature?
- Can I complete the document on any device?
- Can I attach supporting documents to my digital form?
- How long can I access these documents for?
- How long will it take for my request to be actioned?
- How will I know if I have submitted the document correctly?
- I'm having trouble with the SMS code, what do I do?
- I didn't receive the email, what should I do?
- I accidentally deleted the email, what should I do?
- Where do I go for more help?
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card