After you apply
If you successfully complete electronic verification when you apply for a personal account online, your account will then be opened immediately and ready to use.
If we can't match your details through electronic verification, you'll need to visit your local Delphi Bank branch.
- Don't have time to finish your Online Application now?
- Your session timed out - now what?
- We weren't able to authenticate you - what next?
- You've chosen not to sign your document - what now?
- You’ve now completed signing your document - what next?
- You've now exited your completed application document - what next?
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card