Whether you're looking for a savings account or a bank account for your everyday needs, you can apply online, quickly and securely in less than just 15 minutes.
Online applications for the below accounts are available for new and existing customers over the age of 18, and permanent residents of Australia:
- Savings Account
- Liberty Account
- Midas Account
- Term Deposit Account
- Visa Debit Card
- Cheque Book
- Deposit Book
- Online Banking
To apply, you'll need personal identification such as a passport, driver's license or Medicare card. For more information on why we need to obtain identification information as part of any application, please view the Identification Documentation and Certification Guide.
After you apply, you'll receive an email from our Online Banking team confirming if your online application has been successful. Click here to find out more about what happens after you apply.
You're also able to complete a mix of business transaction and investment account opening forms, and much more:
More helpful links when applying online:
Browse our help topic
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Can my business borrow money at this time?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- I'm visiting a branch in Melbourne. Do I need to wear my face covering in-branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Understanding Financial Abuse
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card