Xero helps connect you with your numbers, your business and us, your bank. Anytime, anywhere from any device.
From baking to bricklaying, consulting to crafting – whatever keeps you busy, Xero makes your business life easier. We understand that small businesses need effective financial planning and accounting to achieve growth and profitability.
Xero is based on the principle that small businesses are highly sensitive to shifts in their balance sheet and cash flow. Their ability to monitor financial performance in real time and plan ahead is crucial.
At its core, Xero is an easy-to-use but powerful online accounting platform designed from the ground up for the cloud, not adapted from desktop software. Xero provides a growing family of connected solutions:
- Client account for small business available anywhere, at any time and on mobile devices.
- Accounts tools for management reporting and final accounts production.
Business owner? Speak to your accountant to give Xero a go or check out the Xero website.
Accountant? Send a call request to find out more or visit the Xero website.
Browse our help topic
- What support is available to Delphi Bank customers?
- What happens if I defer my loan repayments?
- Are branches open?
- Am I still able to use ATMs and branches to get cash?
- Is my money safe with Delphi Bank?
- If I’m eligible for the assistance program, how could this affect my credit report?
- Am I still eligible for the assistance package even though I’m ahead on my mortgage repayments?
- When will Government Economic Support payments be processed?
- Are Online Banking transactions and payments affected by COVID-19?
- Can I wear my face covering in branch?
- Worried about scams involving COVID-19?
- Need more information on COVID-19?
- What happens when I get another job whilst receiving financial assistance?
- I'm ahead in my mortgage payments, can I still redraw?
- What is changing at Delphi Bank
- COVID-19 Support
- Financial Difficulty Assistance
- Online & Mobile Banking
- Applying Online
- Updating Account Details
- Closing an Account
- Dispute a Transaction
- Regular Payments
- Financial Abuse
- Vulnerable Customer Support
- Deceased Estates
- Complaint and Dispute Resolution
- Identity Theft and Scams
- Accounting Software
- Visa Debit Card