Your Customer Support Hub for answers to common questions.
As an essential service, Delphi Bank branches remain open.
However please note, our Delphi Bank Head Office at Rialto Towers will remain open for staff only. For all Melbourne Corporate Banking clients, please contact your Relationship Manager for further assistance, or find a your next closest Delphi Bank branch.
As an essential service, bank branches and the network of fee-free ATMs remain open. Some ATMs may not be accessible depending on their location (those at branches or shopping centres that may have temporarily closed).
You will need to self-assess whether your business has been adversely impacted, and to what degree. Once this is determined, we will not require further verification.
The government’s economic support package consists of two payments of $750 for eligible recipients. You can expect to receive the first $750 deposited into your nominated myGov account between 31 March and mid-April 2020. The second payment will be deposited from 13 July 2020.
For more information, or to check your eligibility, visit the Department of Social Services website.
Yes. We’re offering loans at very low interest rates, supported by the Government through an SME Loan guarantee.
Your business will still need to meet certain lending criteria however. Please contact your dedicated Relationship Manager for more information.
Based on your circumstances, you can defer your home loan repayments for up to six months. If you choose to do this, interest and fees will still be added to your loan balance during that time.
Once the deferred period finishes, we’ll work with you on a plan to repay the amount you’ve deferred. This might involve increasing your minimum repayments for the deferred period, or extending the term of your loan.
As always, we’re here to help discuss your options and how they’ll affect you.
At the end of the six months, we will contact you to ask whether your situation has improved, and will discuss further assistance if required. When your arrangement ends, the following options are available:
- You can repay any outstanding repayment arrears, if any, at the end of the financial assistance arrangement
- You can make a repayment plan to pay any outstanding arrears over an agreed period of time
- We can recalculate the repayments of the loan based on the capitalised interest accrued for the loan to remain on the current loan term
- We can extend the term of your loan
If you’re affected by financial hardship and require repayment relief please call the Mortgage Help Centre on 1300 138 520.
Yes. Delphi Bank is proudly part of Bendigo Bank, Australia’s fifth biggest bank, and one of its most trusted brands. For our bank, it’s business as usual: we're in a very strong position to keep your money safe, our branches remain open and our staff remain dedicated to providing you with the products you want, the technology you expect, and the service you deserve.
Under the Financial Claims Scheme (FCS), there is a cap of $250,000, guaranteed per person. This is the same for all Australian banks.
So if you have three deposit accounts with Delphi Bank, each with a balance of $100,000, these will be added together and the FCS will protect you for $250,000. The remaining $50,000 will not be guaranteed. In the case of joint accounts, a depositor’s share of the joint account will be added to their other deposits and the FCS limit will be applied to the aggregated amount.
Visit our Financial Claims Scheme page for more information.
To start using our Mobile Banking App, you’ll need to register for Online Banking.
No. There is no change to Online Banking transactions or payments – they are still being processed within the same timeframe as they always have.
Information for your household:
- Latest health information: Department of Health Website
- Latest travel information: Australian Border Force or Home Affairs
- Household finances hit by reduced work? Download factsheet
- Government payments to support households: Download factsheet
Information for your business:
- Business.gov.au support line: 13 28 26
- Small or medium business with reduced cash flow? Download factsheet
- Is your business financially distressed? Download factsheet
- Assisting the economic recovery: Download factsheet
- Employ an apprentice or trainee? Download factsheet
- Are you a sole trader that has lost business? Download factsheet