At Delphi Bank, we constantly think about what we can do beyond banking to support you, your family, business and community.
We're more than just a bank.
Not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, it most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
As we continue to grow together, we provide you, your family and business with new opportunities, through our ongoing commitment to engaging, investing, and sponsoring organisations and events in your local community.
We encourage our team to donate their time and skills to community causes, either as individuals or as part of a team.
We promote the progression and development of our community through our events, and our support and promotion of local partners.
We partner with organisations and events to make a positive difference in our community.
Our Community Involvement
Over the years we have supported our customers and helped strengthen the communities they live in through our diverse sponsorship program.
We proudly support a wide range of local and national organisations and initiatives, events, and community assistance programs.
We partner with many local community organisations and events to make a positive difference in our community, and are proud supporters of many major cultural festivals around the nation including the Semaphore Greek Festival, Antipodes, and the Greek Festival of Sydney.
As proud supporters of the Greek Orthodox Archdiocese, we also help make possible various events and celebrations at local churches, and participate in the ‘Blessing of the Waters’, and annual Christmas Carols (Kalanta).
We understand the power sport has to bring people together and build stronger communities, which is why we proudly support many grassroots and local sporting clubs.
We are also pleased to continue our partnership with the A-League's largest club in Australia, Melbourne Victory Football Club. As Premier Partners of MVFC, Delphi Bank's General Manager states, “We believe in strong, long-term relationships, and are proud to continue our support of our Victory family, including players and fans alike for the season ahead".
Delphi Bank is the proud Naming Rights sponsor of the Delphi Bank Greek Film Festival. The Festival isn’t simply about Hellenic cinema - it's about connecting with family and friends to celebrate the rich history, heritage and culture of many of our customers.
Delphi Bank is proud to support numerous local and national organisations, alongside various community-based initiatives. We continue to have close relationships with many of our long-term partners, and welcome new partnerships that have a positive impact on our community, and align with our sponsorship guidelines*.
To request sponsorship, please complete our Sponsorship Application Form. Your application must submitted at least 6 weeks prior to the proposed event or activity, in order to provide us with adequate time to evaluate your application and plan our participation*.
- Please submit your Sponsorship Application at least 6 weeks prior to the proposed event, or at least 6 weeks prior to the commencement of sponsorship (if your sponsorship application is not for an event). This provides us with sufficient time to evaluate the application with our internal stakeholders.
- Unfortunately, any Sponsorship Applications submitted without a minimum of 6 weeks’ notice, will not be accepted.
- Please ensure you have completed all sections of the Sponsorship Application Form. If the Sponsorship Application is incomplete, we will ask you to complete it and resubmit.
- If you have a Sponsorship Proposal or further information for our perusal, please attach this in your email submission, together with the Sponsorship Application.
- Once you submit the Sponsorship Application, please allow a 2 week turnaround for internal review.
- Once a decision has been made you will be contacted using the details in the Sponsorship Application Form, and we will advise if the Sponsorship Application has been approved or declined.
- Thank you and we look forward to receiving your application.
Things you should know
*Due to the high level of interest in Delphi Bank sponsorships, we can only support a limited number of requests. As a result, we may decline opportunities even if they fit our sponsorship guidelines.