Delphi Bank’s flexible and convenient equipment finance solutions are a competitively priced way to help you achieve those big plans for your business.
So when you’re looking to purchase new vehicles, plant or equipment for your business, a finance solution from Delphi Bank can help you to preserve your capital and manage your cash flow more effectively. And depending on your circumstances, taxation benefits may also be available to you.
We can advise you on the type of finance to best suit your needs – from an equipment loan, finance lease, asset purchase or novated lease. For us, it’s all about helping you build the best business you can in the most efficient and cost effective way – whether you’re just starting out or looking to grow.
Here’s how you benefit
- Funding for the latest productive vehicles, plant and equipment.
- Avoids large upfront capital outlays.
- Helps you manage your cash flow more effectively by paying for the asset over its effective life.
- Personal service, fast approvals and competitive rates.
- 100% funding usually available and usually secured only against the asset being purchased.
- Repayments can be structured to suit your cash flow.
- You may be able to claim certain tax deductions if you are using the asset to generate an assessable business income.
- If you need new equipment when your contract ends, you can rollover to a new contract subject to approval.
From start to finish
When you arrange equipment finance for your business through Delphi Bank, you get more than just a finance solution. You receive specialist advice on the best solution for your needs, great service and even better interest rates.
And once you’ve found the right equipment, we’ll keep things moving, simplify the application process, and can even arrange direct debits from your bank account for easy payment. It’s that simple.
Equipment finance options to suit you
You own the equipment and purchase it with a Delphi Bank loan, using the equipment as security.
Delphi Bank purchases the equipment and you buy it from us in instalments.
Delphi Bank purchases the equipment and leases it back to you for an agreed period.
Like a finance lease, but designed specifically for employee motor vehicles that form part of a salary package arrangement.
How much can be financed?
From $10,000 up to an approved amount.
What's the term?
Anywhere from two to seven years.
What are the repayment options?
Choose to pay in advance or in arrears and on a monthly, quarterly, six monthly or annual basis subject to approval.
What security is required?
The facility will usually be secured only against the asset being acquired and supported by guarantees from Directors.